I love spinach and artichoke dip. I used the same flavors to create these Spinach and Artichoke Pinwheels. They are a snap to put together using the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo. They’re perfect for holidays, cocktail parties, or anytime you want a little something special.
How to Make Them:
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar artichokes in oil and Italian herbs
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup feta
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the spinach, artichokes, garlic, salt and pepper into the bowl of the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo.
- Choose BOOST NO.
- Roll out one sheet of the puff pastry at a time. Keep the other in the refrigerator while you work on the first.
- Spread ½ the cream cheese on the puff pastry.
- Top with the spinach and artichoke mixture.
- Sprinkle ½ the feta and Swiss on top.
- Roll the pastry into a log.
- For best results wrap the log in plastic wrap and chill for a few minutes to set.
- Cut the log into ½ inch pieces.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Repeat with the other sheet of puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Read our complete review of the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo.
For more information visit ninjakitchen.com
This post contains affiliate links. We may be compensated if you purchase a product through those links. Thank you for your support.