Here’s a list of where to find Mickey Mouse
- Town Square Theater in Magic Kingdom (Tuxedo Mickey)
- Character Spot in EPCOT (Tuxedo Mickey)
- Disney Visa Meet in EPCOT’s Innoventions West* (Tuxedo Mickey)
- Adventurer’s Outpost in Disney’s Animal Kingdom (Safari Mickey)**
- Magic of Disney Animation in Disney’s Hollywood Studios (Sorcerer Mickey)
- Chef Mickey’s Restaurant in the Contemporary Resort (Chef Mickey)
- Best Friends Breakfast at ‘Ohana in the Polynesian Resort (Hawaiian Mickey)
- Mickey’s Backyard BBQ at Fort Wilderness (Hoedown Mickey)
- Garden Grill Restaurant in the Land Pavilion at EPCOT. (Farmer Mickey)
- Donald’s Safari Breakfast at Tusker House in Disney’s Animal Kingdom (Safari Mickey)**
*We’ve met Mickey each time we’ve done the Disney Visa Meet and Greet, but it’s not guaranteed he’ll be there every time.
**The outfits worn by Mickey at the Adventurer’s Outpost and inside the Tusker House are a little different, but I called them both “Safari Mickey”.
Mickey’s Backyard BBQ is the only place we’ve never been to meet Mickey. We’ll have to remedy that one of these trips!
Another way to interact with Mickey, though not an official Meet and Greet, is at the Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it, Street Party!
You can watch Mickey get down from a pretty close distance. When we were there he didn’t get down off his float to dance in the crowd like some of the other characters, but it was still pretty cool to be right there with him dancing to the music!
So, which Mickey is your favorite to meet?
the Best Character Meet and Greets at Walt Disney World!