Add a touch of Disney magic to your holiday baking this year by making any of these Disney Christmas Cookies and Treats.
The two things I love the most (besides my family) are Disney and Christmas. If there is a possibility of making those two worlds collide, I’m going to do it. Baking Disney Inspired cookies and treats during the holidays brings the magic home.
Thanks to some amazing bloggers, I’ve rounded-up quite a collection of Disney Christmas cookies and treats. Whether you’re inspired by Disney movies, characters or have a fondness for theme park treats, there’s a recipe here that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Disney Movies are known for inspiring new and exciting treats. We love creating all kinds of goodies to go along with our Disney Family Movie Nights. These holiday delights pay homage to both new Disney movies and classic favorites.
- Sugar Plum Fairy Fudge from Clementine County
- Nutcracker Cookies from Living One Full Life
- Disney Oreo Cookie Ball Ornaments (including Star Wars)from Finding Debra
Disney and Pixar Characters
Everything tastes better when it’s Mickey shaped. The same is true for Minnie, Olaf and so many more of your favorite characters. Disney and Pixar characters provide the inspiration for these delightful holiday treats.
- Mickey and Minnie Oreos from Sadaf’s Culinary Adventures
- Mickey and Minnie Oreos from Melisvida
- Olaf Cookies from Savvy Mama Lifestyle
- Lightning McQueen Oreos from Mousekemoms
- Mickey and Minnie Cake Balls from Ottawa Mommy Club
- Mickey Bark from Ottawa Mommy Club
- Beauty and the Beast Oreos from Comic Con Family
- Disney Donuts from The Tiptoe Fairy
- Toy Story’s Alien Cookies from Just a Four Letter Word
- Olaf Marshmallow Pops from Hustle Mom Repeat
Theme Park Treats
One of my favorite things to do is recreate Disney snacks at home. What better time to do that than during the holidays? These theme park recipes can easily be made at home. To me, that’s the next best thing to being in the parks for Christmas.
- The Grey Stuff from Hustle Mom Repeat
- Gingerbread Beignets from The Mommy Mouse Clubhouse
- The Grey Stuff from Fun Money Mom
So which one of these Disney Christmas Cookies and Treats will you be whipping up for the holidays? Thanks to all the wonderful bloggers who helped be create this festive cookie and treat collection.