Your kids will love this version of a Frozen Hot Chocolate for the holidays. It’s easy to make in your Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo. With only a handful of ingredients, my Frozen Hot Chocolate Frappe is a sweet treat you can enjoy throughout the holiday season.
For the Peppermint Frappe recipe visit Ninja Kitchen.
How to Make it
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 cups low fat chocolate frozen yogurt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 T chocolate syrup
- mini marshmallows (for garnish)
- whipped cream (for garnish)
- Place all the ingredients into the Tritan Nutri Ninja Cup
- Select Auto-IQ YES SMOOTHIE
- Remove the blade from the cup
- Serve in a glass and top with whipped cream and mini marshmallows
For more information visit ninjakitchen.com
This post contains affiliate links. We may be compensated if you make a purchase through these links. Thank you for your support.