Your kids will love this version of a Frozen Hot Chocolate for the holidays. It’s easy to make in your Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo. With only a handful of ingredients, my Frozen Hot Chocolate Frappe is a sweet treat you can enjoy throughout the holiday season.
For the Peppermint Frappe recipe visit Ninja Kitchen.
How to Make it
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 cups low fat chocolate frozen yogurt
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 1 T chocolate syrup
- mini marshmallows (for garnish)
- whipped cream (for garnish)
- Place all the ingredients into the Tritan Nutri Ninja Cup
- Select Auto-IQ YES SMOOTHIE
- Remove the blade from the cup
- Serve in a glass and top with whipped cream and mini marshmallows
Read our complete review of the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo.
For more information visit ninjakitchen.com
This post contains affiliate links. We may be compensated if you make a purchase through these links. Thank you for your support.