Every little girl dreams of being a Disney princess. Thankfully with the help of a fairy godmother in training and a little Disney magic, your little girl’s fantasy can become a reality, even if it is just for a day. Everyday, little girls are crowned as princesses at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!
In only a short time your little princess can go from this…
Making this magical transformation possible is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Choose your location.
The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is available for you to visit in 2 locations at Walt Disney World, Downtown Disney and Inside Cinderella’s Castle at the Magic Kingdom.
|Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Downtown Disney
For our magical visit, we chose the Cinderella’s Castle Location. there’s nothing more magical than being treated like a princess while you’re inside a castle.
2. Choose your package.
The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique allows your princess to be the type of princess she wants to be. From Fairytale Princess to Disney Diva to Pop Princess, the Fairy Godmothers have got it covered.
She will also have to choose her princess. The Boutique currently offers Ariel, Snow White, Aurora, Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella, Tinker Bell and Tiana makeovers. (This is according to the website. Choices may vary from location to location, and you may want to call the specific location to inquire about the availability of a specific princess)
Once your little lady chooses her style and princess, then you can choose your package. There are 4 princess packages to choose from. Here are the current prices for each package from the WDW website.
Our little princess chose to become Princess Aurora (aka: Sleeping Beauty). Mommy chose the Crown Package. To cut costs, we brought a dress from home. (Tip: From time to time, the Disney Store will have huge sales on Disney Princess Attire, be on the look out). The day of, we bought her the matching shoes as an extra special surprise.
Isabella’s makeover took about an hour. When we first came in she was escorted to a dressing room to change into her dress and shoes. We then went back to the waiting area.
After a little while she met her Fairy Godmother-in-Training.
Then it was time for the magic to begin.
And now the big reveal! (bring your tissues)
Each princess is also given the nail polish and makeup used during the makeover along with the sash and tote (in our case it was a mini backpack)
Also good to know is that a Disney PhotoPass photographer is present throughout the makeover, taking pictures of the magical transformation. There is also a photo session available to you after the makeover, even without the imaging package (included in Castle package, $29.95 to add to all other packages). Those photos can even be added to your PhotoPass or PhotoPass+ .
3. Know the Fine Print
There are some details that you should be aware of before the magic can begin.
- Reservations are highly recommended. You can call (407) WDW-STYLE as early as 180 days away from your arrival date.
- Guests must be 3-12 years old and be accompanied by an adult 18 or over.
- Plan on arriving at least 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- Makeovers can be anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on your package and style.
- Hair must be freshly clean and brushed out (no tangles)
- Hair must be free of all styling aids/products like gels, mousse, hair spray, barettes, etc.
- Fingernails must be clean and free of all nail polish/decals
- Child must bring their own brush/comb with them for the Fairy Godmother to use
- Scalp must be free and clear of any “conditions” or irritations for the last 30 days