I love spinach and artichoke dip. I used the same flavors to create these Spinach and Artichoke Pinwheels. They are a snap to put together using the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo. They’re perfect for holidays, cocktail parties, or anytime you want a little something special.
How to Make Them:
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar artichokes in oil and Italian herbs
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup feta
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the spinach, artichokes, garlic, salt and pepper into the bowl of the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo.
- Choose BOOST NO.
- Roll out one sheet of the puff pastry at a time. Keep the other in the refrigerator while you work on the first.
- Spread 1/2 the cream cheese on the puff pastry.
- Top with the spinach and artichoke mixture.
- Sprinkle 1/2 the feta and Swiss on top.
- Roll the pastry into a log.
- For best results wrap the log in plastic wrap and chill for a few minutes to set.
- Cut the log into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Repeat with the other sheet of puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
For more information visit ninjakitchen.com
This post contains affiliate links. We may be compensated if you purchase a product through those links. Thank you for your support.